We have expert graphics designer who will convert your requirement or idea to a graphics design or web design using Photoshop, Corel Draw etc. The expert will use them imagination power to provide you the best solutions related to your requirements and demands. They have the best knowledge of graphics, color palates as well font face so, they can provide you amazing design.
Our expert graphic designer design websites that best demonstrates the message a company wants the public to see. By identifying a client’s wishes, a Web graphic designer sketches and then implements a website layout that is visually appealing.
What should Designer know for best?
Web graphic designers should have known about the color palate, structure layout, font color, font face, logos, images and other visual and verbal aspects of a website.
A Web graphic designer should know what the clients want out of the product. This cover what client want to show the client and what the audience is being targeted. Web graphics designer then create design possible layouts for the website, before developing the finished product.
Web graphics designers must have a good ability to express the idea in a creative way. They must have updated knowledge about the latest trends in the designs.
A Web graphic designer has to understand a target audience and how best to reach that audience through artistic work.
We have expert designers who have the best experience with the ThemeForest also. We are designing templates for ThemeForest also.
We are designing the template for ThemeForest.
Are following all the rules of ThemeForest and guaranty to approve template in ThemeForest.
We are also creating documentation as well product description. There are some web design rules declared by the ThemeForest we are following that all the rules. The rules defined by ThemeForest for PSD template are as follows.
A. Technical requirement.
- Must be in Adobe Photoshop format (PSD)
- Must be compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer
- The minimum page size is 800 pixels by 600 pixels at 72PPI for small designs (v Cards)
- The minimum page size is 1024 pixels by 768 pixels at 72PPI for other designs
- Must be in RGB color mode
- All text must be editable
- All basic shapes must be editable
- Must include layout guidelines
- Layers and Groups
- All groups and layers must be clearly and logically labeled (related elements should be grouped, such as buttons, links, etc.)
- All layers should be unlocked
- Color adjustments must use an adjustment layer (asterisked layers are not acceptable)
B. Document Requirement
- File structure must be outlined
- Groups & layers must be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions
- Credits & resource URL(s) should be included
C. Item Description requirement.
- List the number of pages included
- Describe what the template is designed for
- List credits and required resources. This includes the fonts, patterns, and shapes used in the template.